Frequent asked questions and answers
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
All undergraduate students in various high institutions including:
- Federal universities
- State universities
- Private universities
- All polytechnics
- All collages of education and
- All collages of health
Students who need financial support to pay their tuition fees.
All MSC students in various high institutions:
All MSC students in various institutes across the country who needs financial support to continue their msc studies.
- Is this a scholarship program?
Answer: No, this a onetime tuition fee payment for eligible students, however candidates who receives supports will be eligible to apply again.
- Will I pay to receive this support?
Answer: there is only a onetime fee of N5,000 which registers you into the system after which no other payment will be required of the candidates.
- Is it certain that I will receive support for what I requested for?
Answer: No, not all candidates receive support for their request, all application is thoroughly examined and the best I will receive supports in that area.
- What if I don’t qualify to receive support I ask for does it mean my N5,000 has gone?
Answer: No, it’s a win win situation for all candidates, if for instance a candidate have requested for tuition fee support (TFS) and did not meet requirements, he or she will be offered support to either takeup one of the professional course that will be very valuable to the student.
- Can I make multiple requests?
Answer: Yes, candidates who applied for tuition fee support (TFS) can also in turn apply for professional course support (PCS), candidates are allowed to apply for not more than two (2) supports simultaneously.
- How soon can we receive funding?
Answer: for students every academic year, For professional three (3) weeks after application is successful while for researchers they will be contacted with the procedures.
Available professional short courses for funding:
- Project management
- Human resource management
- Introduction to the Oil and gas
- Health, safety and Environmental courses
- Human resource management course
- Process engineering course
- Advance customer relationship management
- Environmental management